Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waiting on an order

I am always so excited when I get a new order. I am waiting on one now that I am hoping will turn out to be some great items to share. I always want to touch and hold the new items before buying. I feel like I am taking a chance on orders online. This one coming tho has been a selling I have bought from before. It's the same place I got the Rainbow Agate Rondelles and I LOVE LOVE them!! So..I really have high expectations of this order. Stay tuned and be sure to check out the site to see when the new stuff gets added. I do add some stuff almost daily...but I get more excited over the new things I don't have just yet.

How do you feel about ordering online? I just hate paying those bead store and bead show prices. Just knowing that they are charging for their gas to travel the shows, hotels and their food...forget that!! No overhead here..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment