Thursday, June 18, 2009

The need to Create!

I have been getting so excited over my new creations. Maybe petty to some but I have this desire to create something people love. Maybe something, that is new and for once, others want to copy. More than likely, I am not the first to create these little beauties, but I am proud to say, I have not seen them anywhere else. In other words, I didn't copy anyone..lol. It's not that I don't have that creative side, just usually don't have the finances to have all kinds of materials on hand to explore. With recent events, I have had more time to stop and think about what is more important to me. Creativity or Money. Not that money isn't important...It certainly is with 4 boys and a husband in school, but I NEED to be creative!! I need to have that outlet and the one little "feminine" side of me coming out. It's kind of hard with all these men around me. Anyway, I am darn proud!! Yah me!

I want to wish Anelle the best! I will miss you at work..but I am so happy for you to be able to go home to be with that little guy. It will seem tough..but it will be the best thing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're creating again! I love your creations, and you have a knack for it! Keep up the good work!

    And I'll be seeing you around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creations...love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete