Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHEN I SAY I'M BROKE - I'M BROKE ~ A Cute Email From My Dad!


A little old lady answered a knock on
the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man
carrying a vacuum cleaner. 'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I
could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to
demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.'

'Go away!' said the old lady. ''I'm
broke and haven't got any money!'' and she proceeded to close the
door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and
pushed it wide open..
''Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my
demonstration.'' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure
onto her hallway carpet. ''Now, if this vacuum cleaner does not remove
all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will
personally eat the remainder.''

The old lady stepped back and said,
''Well let me get you a fork, 'cause they cut off my electricity this
morning."

2 comments: