Monday, July 6, 2009

Cleaning Out! NOW UPDATED!


SALE SALE SALE

Who doesn't love a sale? As I stated in my TAGGED post, saving money excites me. This time it's not me saving, it's me clearing out some supplies. Oh how I love to buy them but I have several things I need to clear out to make more room in my shop and for storage sakes. I want to really focus on creating and making pieces again. I have so many pieces I have not photographed or posted. I really need to focus on getting that done.

However, check out the list of items on sale currently. I am going to try to work on getting the rest marked down by this evening. I hope you will take advantage of the savings. Don't forget to check out my DESTASH items too.


Turquoise Tablets
Pink Crazy Lace Ovals
Pink Crazy Lace Coins
Diamond Shaped Florite
7mm Wood Beads w/Design
Sodalite Square Pendant
Red and Green Agate Rondelles
12mm Wood Bead Strand w/Design
8mm Wood Bead Strand w/Design
8x12mm Leopard Print Wood Bead Strand
Stabilized Turquoise Pumpkins
Landscape Jasper
8mm Wood Bead Strand w/Design
Amazonite Pendants Set of 4
16mm Yellow Quartz Beads


UPDATE! ALL SUPPLIES ARE CURRENTLY MARKED DOWN!!
Check out the website!
Love2BInspired

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your made pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wooden beads remind me of my MIL. I'm going to have to commission you to make her something for her birthday coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words concerning my dragons on Eugena's Blog! Stop by my blog sometime and see the rest, I do commissions also!
    Thanks again,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sale!! You already have great prices.
    Super cute shop!!!

    ReplyDelete