Friday, September 11, 2009

Where O' Where Have I Been?

I have been MIA for a very long time. I must apologize for it. I have been so busy and overwhelmed with starting up a new store on Etsy and trying to get photos edited, what a process!! I used to love taking pics of our family but it has now become a chore. Lately I am getting a little better and doing some more research. I chatted with another great Etsian who advised me of this great photo editor. You can download it for free. It's called Picasa! I just downloaded the newest version. I must say tho, it is great. Especially the "Get Lucky" button. There are more options with Picasa then I had with my previous program. Here are just a few new pics that are in my new store~http://www.SimplySassySupplies.Etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and noticed you have a etsy shop too!
    I'm looking for people to send me 20-25 promo items from their shop for a holiday boutique!
    I need them by Dec.1st!
    Those that help me out will also be featured on my blog for the whole month of December.

    How cool is that?

    You can see more about it on my blog here...
    http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/christmas-bird-giveaway.html

    or send me a note with any questions...thanks!

    ReplyDelete